Thursday, January 22, 2009

fuck fuck fuck

During these hard economic times, my parents offered to help me out by covering my car insurance until I graduate college. The joke is on them because I never plan on graduating. I should feel bad, but they left a loophole and they should be proud of me for outsmarting them. This is the first semester I cannot afford, so I will be working my ass off at work hoping it will numb the depressing feeling of being a full-time delivery driver. Not going to school will feel a little weird, but its not like I went to class when I could afford it.

It is 2:15AM and I am at work. It is absolutely fucking dead, hence why I am on the computer.

Last night was Tim's birthday and we bro'd out pretty hard. It's always sad knowingly being the drunkest one at a party. I'm just #@rDc0r3.

I'll write something funny soon, I swear.

No comments: