Monday, May 25, 2009

Lady and the Air Conditioner

Holy shit. My first delivery of the night was to this handicapped woman who lived in a fucking slum of an apartment complex. I was told that I had to knock on this woman's window in the rear of her apartment. There was a note on the receipt that stated, "she has the bigger air conditioner," and that was how I was to recognize her shit-hole. Understandably, Trevor came with me on this delivery in case shit went down and to make sure I had a witness.

After an awkward conversation through her window shades, the lady met us at the front door and explained to us that she "iz in uh hawspituhl bayed ownlee sum uv duh tyme, so duh drivahz delivuh threw duh windaw." Lackluster? Yes, but on the trip to her front door, a man on top of the staircase stared down at us and shouted the words, "Whose the green man?" I did not see him after that.

Also on the second story was a man with his apartment door open while he smoked/shouted on the phone (Of course). He was wearing a black, sleeveless t-shirt with jean shorts and boots. This is what we heard him shout:

"She's going to take her word over mine because I'mma man and she's a woman. It's because I have a dick and she has a pussy. It's bullshit."

And then...

"I want MY last name on her birth certificate, and I want HER to have MY last name! Fuck her mother!"

I don't know what to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cool idea and definitely creative... Adding your feed now. Thanks!Air Conditioning Repairs