Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Follow Up: Wednesday, May 13th, 2009

I am rewriting this entry because there is more to include and focus upon. Here was the original entry:

10 PM - I have one coworker begging me for any type of drug. He has told me he has been awake since Sunday and has neglected to tell me why. He continues to mumble in my direction and get frustrated when I have no fucking clue what he's talking about. Sweet life, bro?

This coworker approached me several times, expressing his desire to do any drug possible. He then proceeded to list every drug known to man. I just nodded and went back to work. He did this three times that night. He then told me he had not slept for 3 days and neglected to answer why. Not suspicious at all, huh, bro?

This same character will get mad at you if you do not: a) understand what he says, b) agree with what he says, and c) pay attention to his nonsense ramblings.

During his shift, he proclaimed that he was not going to do anything for the rest of the night as he was sitting down. This is how it went down:
Coworker: Yo, dawg. I'ma sit down and do nothin' fo' tha rest of duh nyght.
Me: Be careful, dude, Big Brother is watching.
Coworker: Yo, dawg, whoz Big Brotha?
Me: (standing silent in awe.)

I refused to explain to him the reference of Big Brother, and as the night progressed, he continued to guess who Big Brother could possibly be. Also during that night, the air conditioning was broke, causing a ruckus amongst the disgruntled employees. He then called us pussies for complaining about the heat, instantly followed by him announcing to everyone that he wishes he was skinny.

"Yo, Brian, how'd you get so skinny?"

The only response I could give him was, "It's a dedication to a healthy eating habit and lifestyle, dude." He then decided to cut only bacon out of his diet. This coworker was fired shortly after. See Trevor's blog for the scoop!

No comments: